Mary the mother of John Mark- A faithful servant of the Lord!

11:00 PM

 

Friday March 5th Mary the mother of John Mark Acts 12:12-17

A faithful servant of the Lord!



There is not much scripture regarding Mary but we can see from what we read that she was a strong believer in Jesus and her home exemplified that.  It was a place of worship and prayer, a safe haven.  John Mark her son was also a believer who I believed learned from his mother and her examples. 



Lord, I rejoice in You my Savior and my King.  My hope and my trust are in You alone.  It is a joy for me to serve You.  You have made my home a home of prayer and a safe place for those who come.  I remember the night we prayed all through the night for Peter while he was in prison.  How excited we all were when he arrived, Rhonda was so excited she forgot to let him in.  We could not believe it when she told us he was here.  Peter continued knocking and finally we let him in.  He told us how You freed him and that we were to tell the others and then he left.  Lord, many prayers have been answered because of our praying and our belief in You that nothing is impossible with You.  You are the God Who hears and answers our prayers according to Your will.  Amen!



 

How about you?  Do you have faith to believe that He answers prayers?  Nothing is impossible with Him and He answers according to His will and in His perfect time.



 

EVERY WEEK WE MEET FOR PRAYER AND WE WOULD LOVE TO PRAY FOR YOU.  LEAVE YOUR REQUESTS HERE AND WE WILL BRING THEM BEFORE THE FATHER.  OR, EVEN BETTER, COME JOIN US! Here's the Link

 

Lyn

 

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments