Friday March 19th-Lois, Eunice-II Tim.1:1-5, Acts 16:1

6:00 PM

 

Friday March 19th-Lois, Eunice-II Tim.1:1-5, Acts 16:1

A Godly heritage

It all started with a grandmother who had come to know Jesus as her Lord and Savior, who then taught it to her daughter and her grandson. 



Lord, I am so thankful for You in my life.  As I have surrendered my life to You, I have come to trust in You.  As I rely on You my faith has increased over the years.  I am so thankful for my mom Lois who has been an example to me and to Timothy.  She has helped me in raising Timothy to be the godly man that he is today.  Lord, it is only through You that we have our salvation.  It is only through You that we can stand firm in our faith.  We rejoice in You seeing Timothy firm in his faith.  He has not wavered since he was young.  Thank You for Your protection on him as he travels and encounters various trials.  Thank You for sending Paul to further counsel and come along side him to encourage him to continue in his faith and stand firm without wavering.  You are the vine and we are your branches as we remain in You and You in us, we will bear much fruit.  For apart from You we can do nothing.  Amen



I was not raised with a Godly heritage but when I came to know Jesus as my Lord and Savior, I knew instantly that I was now part of His family.  I have had a lot of great mentors in my life to help me along the way.  How about you?  Do you have mentors who have helped you along the way?  If so let them know today how important they have been in your life to encourage you in your walk with Him. 

 



 

EVERY WEEK WE MEET FOR PRAYER AND WE WOULD LOVE TO PRAY FOR YOU.  LEAVE YOUR REQUESTS HERE AND WE WILL BRING THEM BEFORE THE FATHER.  OR, EVEN BETTER, COME JOIN US! Here's the Link

 

Lyn

You Might Also Like

0 comments