Friday March 26th-Mary Magdalene-Luke 8:2

4:00 PM

 

Friday March 26th-Mary Magdalene-Luke 8:2



So if the Son makes you free, you will be free indeed.  John 8:36

Mary Magdalene was set free from seven demons.  She never looked back.  She became a faithful follower of Jesus Christ.  We find her with the women praying, at the cross and the first to find Jesus’ body no longer in the tomb.  Once Mary was healed and saved, she practiced her faith in following Jesus and ministering to Him and His disciples.  Mary’s gratitude and love manifested itself in devotion to Christ. 

 

 

Lord, the day that You set me free from seven demons I was truly set free.  I was born again!  My desires changed into wanting to serve You only.  I never looked back but kept my eyes focused on You.  On the day of Your death I was so unbearably sad.  My heart ached for You, my Lord.  But that glorious morning when I went to the tomb and You were not there was shocking to me.  Where could You have gone?  And then You met me and assured me that You are alive.  YOU ARE ALIVE!  What a glorious resurrection day!  Because You are alive we can live victorious lives through You.  You conquered death to set us free from our sin.  We can trust in the fact that if You set us free we are truly free.  No turning back! Amen

 

Do you know Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior?  If not won’t you cry out to Him and ask Him to forgive you a sinner and choose to walk with Him all the days of your life.  He only is our salvation from sin and death.  You can have eternal life in Him.  It’s as simple as ABC.



 

Take some time this coming week to spend it in His word.  Walk the way of the cross to resurrection day!

Matthew 26-28

 



EVERY WEEK WE MEET FOR PRAYER AND WE WOULD LOVE TO PRAY FOR YOU.  LEAVE YOUR REQUESTS HERE AND WE WILL BRING THEM BEFORE THE FATHER.  OR, EVEN BETTER, COME JOIN US! Here's the Link

 

Lyn

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments