Scripture Saturday ~ Psalm 28:7 ~ Thanksgiving!~ Gratitude

12:00 AM

Saturday, February 16, 2019




Welcome to Scripture Saturday!

This coming week's memory verse is Psalm 28:7...

The Lord is my strength and shield. I trust him with all my heart. He helps me, and my heart is filled with joy. I burst out in songs of thanksgiving. (NLT)

“The most valuable thing the Psalms do for me is to express the same delight which made David dance.” (C.S. Lewis)

Dear Father…You are awesome and worthy of my praise and worship.  I trust you with all of my heart, my mind, and my soul. You are my strength, for I am weak. You are my shield, for I need protection. My heart bursts with joy and my mouth sings praises of thanksgiving of You!

I love you Lord!

So I’ll stand

With arms high and heart abandoned

In awe of the One who gave it all

So I’ll stand

My soul Lord to You, surrendered

All I am is Yours
So I’ll stand

With arms high and heart abandoned

In awe of the One who gave it all

So I’ll stand

My soul Lord to You, surrendered

All I am is Yours


The Stand (chorus only) by Hillsong

Have a blessed day and week everyone!





You Might Also Like

0 comments