Reflections from Roxanna ~ Gratitude

2:00 AM


Good morning, Girls!


GOD IS SO GOOD!

He knew us from our creation. He choose us from the start to love Him and give Him Praise!

We all are sinners, but God loves us and decided we are to be the ones to Glorify Him.  We are the ones who will stand in the throne room in Heaven! We are the ones who will Praise His Goodness for all eternity! Just imagine!

HE IS AMAZING!

The love He has shown for us is evident in the countless blessings we have received in our lives.

He brings us both joy and troubles...troubles to walk through to know Him so much more. Remind yourself..."Every day of my life I will love my God.  He loves me and He has forgiven me!"

He went to the cross beaten beyond recognition and proclaimed, "It is finished."

He won the battle for our souls and He is greatly to be praised.

May you be filled with joy, sanctified and redeemed by His great hand!

Blessings,

Roxanna

You Might Also Like

0 comments