Scripture Saturday ~ "Becoming A Woman After God's Own Heart - A Journey Through The Psalms"

12:00 AM

 



Happy Scripture Saturday!


So how did you all do this week? As I was reading Psalms 1 through 5, and reflecting on His character/attributes, the Holy Spirit revealed many to me! But one stood out the most…


“Knowing that God listens to me as I reach to Him through prayers and thoughts shows me that He is faithful. He loves and cares for me, and I should always desire to be in fellowship with Him.


“Know that the LORD has set apart the faithful for Himself; the LORD will hear when I call to Him.” (Psalm 4:3)


I have been struggling with loneliness lately and this verse reminded me that I am never alone. I have the One that will always desire my fellowship with Him, always desires that I go to Him with all that I fear and worry about. He is always faithful…He can’t help but be so.


Don't forget to share with us the attribute of God that most spoke to you this week!


Now the schedule for this coming week’s reading and connecting readings…


               Seeing Jesus/Going beyond God’s attributes


Monday             9/5 Psalm 6             Hebrews 10:19-22

Tuesday             9/6 Psalm 7             Romans 3:23-26

Wednesday     9/7 Psalm 8             Hebrews 2:5-9

Thursday             9/8 Psalm 9             Isaiah 2:1-5

Friday     9/9 Psalm 10             Romans 15:8-13



*Knowing that God is _____________ shows me that _________________________________.



Here is the link to our study on Facebook...WitW Facebook Page



Have a blessed week everyone!


Sandra


*from Jen Wilkin’s book,  Women of the Word.

You Might Also Like

0 comments