Friday Sept. 2nd- Psalm 5 - Wait expectantly for Him!

6:00 PM

                                            

Today's Reading: Psalm 5 & Isaiah 38:18-20

There was a time in my life when I became very ill.  I had many tests done and all came back normal.  How could this be?  I had lost so much weight and barely could function throughout the day.  It was at this time that I started my day with the Lord first before anything else,  just Him and I alone.  It was not easy at first but I knew that I did not want anything else but Him.  I read every day even if I did not want to.  I can tell you He is faithful!  As this verse says He heard me in the morning when I spent time with Him alone.  As I began to see Him working it increased my faith and I learned to eagerly wait for Him.  That was over 25 years ago and I have come to know who He is and who I am in Him. 

Do you spend time in His word each day?

Do you really know who He is?

Is He the love of your life?

Father, I come before You today and ask that You fill my sisters with a desire to be in Your word on a daily basis, just you and them.  Teach them from Your word, show them who you are and how much You love them.  Give them a life verse to encourage and hang on to all the days of their lives.  Give them a heart to serve You only and know that they are daughters of the King!  In Jesus name, Amen!

Selah,                                                                                      

 Lyn

Trust in the LORD with all your heart
And do not lean on your own understanding.
6 In all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He will make your paths straight.
7  Do not be wise in your own eyes;
Fear the LORD and turn away from evil.
8 It will be healing to your body
And refreshment to your bones. Proverbs 3:5-8

 

 

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments