Take It to Jesus-the Suffering Servant {Isaiah 53}

12:00 PM


Friday Nov. 8th- Isaiah 53

Image result for isaiah 53:4"
Suffering and Grief
Take it to Jesus-The suffering servant
Please read through Isaiah. 53 and let the Holy Spirit show you Jesus, Who gave it all for you!

He was despised and rejected by men.  He was acquainted with grief.He, Himself bore our grief and carried our sorrows.  He was pierced through for our transgression and crushed for our iniquities.  The chastening for our well-being fell upon Him and by His scourging we are healed.
In my bible this chapter is called the Suffering Servant.  Have you ever really stopped and thought about all that Jesus endured for us?  

Have you ever stopped and thought about all that we as His disciples go through in our lives?  We do not have easy lives.  Sometimes it is downright hard and painful.  We go through this life with many griefs and sorrows. 

I used to walk around heavy-hearted because of all that I was going through.  Once during a deeply troubling time I cried out to Him, and He brought me to this chapter and showed me that He took all of it to the cross.  

I did not have to carry it around with me.  He already took care of that for me.  I can tell you that it brought much freedom to my life. 

Image result for Hebrews 4:15-16"

For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but one who in every respect has been tempted as we are, yet without sin.  Heb. 4:15
Jesus can sympathize with us because He came to this earth to be like us but without sin.  We can run to Him and He totally understands what we are going through. 

Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need.  Heb. 4:16

I love this verse because we can run to the throne of Grace to receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.  I know that I do that often!  We can be confident because we know that every word of God is true! 

He is who He says He is,  He does what He says He will do, We are who He says we are,  We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us and His word is alive and active in us.  [BethMoore]

I want to encourage you today, take your griefs and sorrows to the One Who has experienced more than we ever will on this earth. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments