Scripture Saturday ~ "Becoming A Woman After God's Own Heart - A Journey Through The Psalms"

11:00 PM

 


Welcome to Scripture Saturday!

Every day I will bless You and praise Your name forever and ever. Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised, and His greatness is unsearchable. (Psalm 145:2,3)


“…who does great things and unsearchable, marvelous things without number” (Job 5:9)


“Have you not known? Have you not heard? The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He does not faint or grow weary; His understanding is unsearchable.” (Isaiah 40:28)


“Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgments and inscrutable His ways!” (Romans 11:33)


“To me, though I am the very least of all the saints, this grace was given, to preach to the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ…” (Eph 3:8)


Knowing that God is incomprehensible/unsearchable shows me that He is worthy of my praise forever and ever, even though I can never understand fully Who He is. 


He is incomprehensible: God is beyond our understanding. We can comprehend Him in part but not in whole.


As we near the end of our time in the Psalms I hope you all were blessed with our Scripture Saturday assignment. God has revealed much of Himself to us as we read the words of the Psalmists. I know that God’s character is so much greater than what I was able to find in the Psalms, but just because I am not able to comprehend Him fully, I know that I was created to glorify and praise Him everyday for what I do know about Him. So let us live our lives here on earth as David says at the end of Psalm 145, “I will praise the LORD, and may everyone on earth bless His holy name forever and ever.” (v. 21)

  

Here is this coming week’s schedule of readings…



                    Seeing Jesus/Going beyond God’s attribute(s)

                                        that I found in the

                                          Psalm


Monday 5/1 Psalm 146             Romans 8:32

Tuesday 5/2 Psalm 147             Isaiah 40:25-29

Wednesday  5/3  Psalm 148              Eph 4:4-8

Thursday 5/4  Psalm 149             Isaiah 40:25-29 and

                       Eph 4:4-8 again

Friday  5/5  Psalm 150                     Isaiah 40:25-29 and

                       Eph 4:4-8 again



*Knowing that God is _____________ shows me that _________________________________.


Here is the link to our study on Facebook...WitW Facebook Page


Don't forget to share with us the attribute of God that most spoke to you this week!


Have a blessed week everyone!


Sandra


*from Jen Wilkin’s book,  Women of the Word.


You Might Also Like

0 comments