Thursday October 14th- Naomi- Redeemed!

6:00 PM

 Thursday  October 14th- Naomi- Redeemed!

Just as Naomi was redeemed by a kinsman redeemer, we are redeemed through Jesus Christ, our Kinsman Redeemer.

Job 19:25-As for me, I know that my Redeemer lives,

And at the last He will take His stand on the earth.



Ruth 4:14-15

Blessed is the Lord who has not left you without a redeemer today and may his name become famous in Israel.  He restores life and sustains your old age for your daughter-in-law, who loves you and is better to you than seven sons, has given birth to him

 

Father, it was only supposed to be temporary that we left and went to live in Moab during the famine.  What are we doing here in a foreign ungodly country?  During this time Elimelech dies leaving me with two sons and both of them marrying Moabite women.  It was not what I wanted for my boys to be married outside of our faith.  Now, both my sons have died.   What do I do?  I hear that You have provided food for Your people so I will return home.  I have sent my daughters-in-law to their homes but Ruth insists on coming with me.  . She has left her own country to follow me.  I am so thankful that Ruth is with me. She is such an encouragement to me.  She realizes that I cannot work so she goes out everyday working to support us.  She finds herself at one our relative’s field, Boaz, who actually is one who can redeem us.  When Boaz finds out who she is and what she has done for me he blesses her with a blessing from the Lord, the God of Israel under whose wings she has come to take refuge.  Boaz marries her.  I thank You for Boaz, a man of integrity, who redeemed us.  I have a beautiful grandson, Obed.   Father, You have not left me nor forsaken me.  You have been with me this whole time but I was so overcome with my grief that I could not see it.  You have restored my life and You sustain me in my old age.  I praise You Lord God!






Every Friday we meet for prayer and would love to have you join us.  We meet at 9:00am EST.  over at women in the word bulletin board on our facebook page.   https://www.facebook.com/groups/womenintheword2/


You Might Also Like

0 comments