Women of the Bible ~ Ruth and Naomi ~ Scripture Saturday ~ Jeremiah 29:11

12:00 AM

 


Welcome to Scripture Saturday! 

Our verse for this week is Jeremiah 29:11..."'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'"

I chose this verse for us to memorize this week because I believe it eloquently gives meaning to  both Ruth and Naomi's lives and faith in God. 

We will read this week that as Naomi and Ruth, in trust, journeyed forth, God continued to work in their lives, and He does in our lives too. We can take comfort in knowing that God promises to be there for us in all our most difficult seasons. He can work through our difficulties to prosper us and give us a hope and future. For in the verses following Jeremiah 29:11, God proclaims that when you will call on me and come and pray to me,...I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.” (Jeremiah 29:12-13)

He is faithful!

Have a blessed week everyone!


Sandra 






You Might Also Like

0 comments