Women of the Bible ~ Hannah ~ Scripture Saturday ~ Psalm 37:4

12:00 AM

 


Welcome to Scripture Saturday! 

Our verse for this week is Psalm 37:4..."Take delight in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart." 

This week we will be studying the life of Hannah and she is someone that I became very familiar with early in my Christian walk and her name was the name I chose for my third child who was born the year after I accepted Christ as my Savior.

It was this verse that I chose as my life verse during those early years and, along with my experience, was the verse I shared with my daughter-in-laws, for they too were hoping for a child. Isn't He amazing!

As we read about Hannah's life we will see that we can honestly express our desires, our pain, our frustrations and worries to God. We can pour out our soul to Him as Hannah did. God is more than willing to meet us just as He met Hannah, to meet our needs and give us grace and comfort. No other person here on earth can give us what He can. Hannah trusted God to work out the desires in her life and so can we.

Have a blessed week everyone!


Sandra







You Might Also Like

0 comments