Matthew 1:21 ~ Jesus ~ His Name

12:00 AM

Saturday, April 6, 2019




Welcome to Scripture Saturday!

This coming week's memory verse is Matthew 1:21...

And she will bring forth a Son, and you shall call His name Jesus, for He will save His people from their sins. (NKJV)

I know that we can all attest to how simply whispering Jesus’ name has calmed our fears. I know, personally, that His Name has come to the rescue many, many times - when my oldest son wandered off at the beach, when my younger son was bitten by a neighbor’s dog, and while waiting for the doctor to announce whether I was pregnant with my third child - a girl I so desired! 

No day is complete for us, as believers, without saying or singing His name! For He has us in the palm of His hand. Jesus is our only Savior!

Have a blessed day and week everyone!




You Might Also Like

0 comments