Luke 9:20 ~ Jesus ~ His Messiahship

12:00 AM

Saturday, April 13, 2019




Welcome to Scripture Saturday!

This coming week's memory verse is Luke 9:20...

Then He asked them, “But who do you say I am?” Peter replied, “You are the Messiah sent from God!” (NLT)

Peter knew the truth! 

The truth is that Jesus came as God’s Anointed to bear our sins, was raised in victory over sin and death, and calls us to follow Him in obedience according to the will of the Father.  Peter later preached, “God has made Him both Lord and Christ—this Jesus whom you crucified” (Acts 2:36) . 

Jesus Himself professed that He was the Messiah, the Son of the God…
While Jesus was teaching in the Temple, He called out, “Yes, you know Me, and you know where I come from. But I’m not here on My own. The One who sent Me is true, and you don’t know Him. But I know Him because I come from Him, and He sent Me to you.” John 7:28,29 (NLT)

When Jesus asks of you, “Who am I to you?” be ready to answer Him with the truth…”You are  my Messiah! The Son of God!”

Have a blessed day and week everyone!


You Might Also Like

0 comments