Psalm 23:4 ~ Jesus ~ His Presence

12:00 AM

Saturday, April 20, 2019




Welcome to Scripture Saturday!

This coming week's memory verse is Psalm 23:4...

Even when I walk through the darkest valley,
I will not be afraid, for you are close beside me.
Your rod and your staff protect and comfort me. (NLT)

Saint Patrick became a missionary to Ireland around 400 A.D. As he traveled sharing the Gospel to those who were in need of Christ, he was under constant threat. God spoke to Him and told him to take courage…and it is believed that he wrote these words of prayer…

I arise today through a mighty strength, the invocation of the Trinity… 
Christ be with me, Christ within me, Christ behind me, Christ before me,
Christ beside me, Christ to win me, Christ to comfort and restore me.
Christ beneath me, Christ above me, Christ in quiet, Christ in danger,
Christ in hearts of all that love me,  Christ in mouth of friend and stranger.

              ~ excerpts of Saint Patrick’s Breastplate

Know that God is present, and His presence will give you courage. Praise Him for His power and protection.

Have a blessed day and week everyone!





You Might Also Like

0 comments