Jesus, the Messiah {Isaiah 52:13-53:12}

12:00 AM



Image result for isaiah 53:2

I began this journey digging into this scripture looking to uncover why people don’t believe in Jesus as the Messiah.  I discovered that this chapter has caused great arguments and confusion among the Jewish religion.  Even the Jewish Sages of ancient times always interpreted Isaiah 53 to be about the Messiah.  That is, until the 7th century.  About a thousand years ago, everyone agreed that Isaiah 53 prophesied about the Messiah.

I wish I could do a better job at sharing what I discovered, but I simply cannot do it justice.  Please take some time to read this.  (There is a video as well - it's worth it to either watch this video or read the article)  It is an article from a book titled, Refuting Rabbinic Objections to Christianity. 

Related image

You Might Also Like

0 comments