SoulSearching Sunday~Who Is He Really?

12:00 AM

Sunday, September 23, 2018



Week Thirty-eight

Welcome!  We pray that you have all had a precious time worshipping the Lord this morning!  Below you will find some thought provoking questions that will provide you a starting point to your journal writing to complete this week.  We hope that you will find this time soul satisfying!

Our reading this week was Mark 4 - 14...

1. What does your life say to the world about who Jesus is? How is the “glorious, inexpressible joy” of know Jesus evident in what you do and say throughout the day?

Then Jesus asked, “Who do you say I am?” Peter replied, “You are the Messiah” (Mark 8:29)

2. What three actions could you start doing and what three actions should you stop doing to better reflect your love for God? What will it mean for you to love God with all your heart, mind, and strength?

And I know it is important to love Him with all my heart and all my understanding and all my strength, and to love my neighbor as myself. This is more important than to offer all of the burnt offerings and sacrifices required in the law. (Mark 12:33)

3.As you look at your checkbook register, what do your spending habits say about you? About the worthiness of God and His work? What can you do today to worship God with your wealth?


He called His disciples to Him and said, “I assure you, this poor widow has given more than all the others have given. For they gave a tiny part of their surplus, but she, poor as she is, has given everything she has.” (Mark 12:43-44)




You Might Also Like

0 comments