What Difference Does Jesus Make?

12:00 PM


  • ‘My life has completely changed. I now look at the world through different eyes ... I feel love for everyone and an inner peace that I never imagined could exist.’
  • ‘I had been living my life in a dark hole, I was carrying a great weight on my shoulders ... that burden has gone ... and I am filled with great hope, joy, excitement and love, and all I want to do is to serve Christ in whatever form he chooses.’
  •  ‘I feel like I have found love and conquered death in one day.’
I have interviewed hundreds of people around the world who have come to faith in Jesus. The question I ask over and over again is, ‘What difference has Jesus made?’ and the genuine answers above are typical. the difference Jesus makes is massive, eternal, and impossible to comprehend fully.

Blessings, 

Roxanna

You Might Also Like

0 comments