Friday February 26th-Samaritan woman at the well John 4: 7-42-Living Water

5:00 PM

 

Friday February 26th-Samaritan woman at the well

John 4: 7-42

Jesus answered and said to her, “Everyone who drinks of this water will thirst again; but whoever drinks of the water that I will give him shall never thirst; but the water that I will give him will become in him a well of water springing up to eternal life.” John 4:13-14



 

Growing up I knew of Jesus, but I really did not know Him.  Like this Samaritan woman, she knew that He was coming but did not really know Him.  I can tell you the day I received Him as my Lord and Savior my life was not the same again. 

Lord, I have been watching and waiting for You, the Messiah to come and that You would tell us everything we need to know.  On that, day when I went to draw water You were there.  When I saw You there I was concerned seeing You were a Jew and the Jews and my people do not get along or talk to one another. But You were different.   You wanted me to draw water for You, but in turn You told me that You had living water and that I would never thirst again.  How strange I thought.  I want that water!  My thinking was that I would not have to come and draw water again.  You told me that Your water was a well of water springing up to eternal life.” I want that water, Lord.  When you asked me to go get my husband I could not lie I had no husband and then You told me that I had answered correctly because I had, had 5 husbands but the one I was living with was not my husband.  Right then I knew You must be the Messiah because You knew about me without me telling You.  You changed my life that day! I now believe in You Jesus, the Messiah!   I was so excited to meet You and I wanted to share with others that I left my water pot behind and ran home to tell anyone who would listen to me that I met You the Messiah!  They did listen and also came to know You, not just because of what I said but they went to You and asked You to stay with them.  They believed because they also heard from You and knew that You are the Messiah!  My life is now changed and I live each day to serve You.  You are my Lord and Savior!   You have put a new song in my mouth, a song of praise to You my God so that many will see, fear and will trust in You. Amen



 

 

EVERY WEEK WE MEET FOR PRAYER AND WE WOULD LOVE TO PRAY FOR YOU.  LEAVE YOUR REQUESTS HERE AND WE WILL BRING THEM BEFORE THE FATHER.  OR, EVEN BETTER, COME JOIN US! Here's the Link

 

Lyn

 

 

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments