Scripture Saturday ~ "Becoming A Woman After God's Own Heart - A Journey Through The Psalms"

12:00 AM

 


Welcome to Scripture Saturday!

Here are the verses for this past week that gave me pause...

Teach me your way, LORD, and I will live by Your truth. Give me an undivided mind to fear Your name. I will praise You with all my heart, Lord my God, and will honor Your name forever. For Your faithful love for me is great, and You rescue my life from the depths of Sheol. 

(Psalm 86:11-13)


Knowing that God is so vast, so beautiful, so valuable shows me that I want to spend the rest of my life and eternity getting to know Him completely.


There is nothing higher or greater on this earth than to pursue Him, to know Him more and more and to live out His truth every day.


“Lord, teach me Your ways, that I might live according to Your truth. May my study of Your Word not be simply gaining truth, but also learning to live according to Your truth. May obedience be the fruit of my Bible study. Lord, bring together my soul, heart and mind so that I might seek You above all, each moment of each day. May my life’s purpose be, indeed, to glorify You and enjoy You on earth and throughout eternity.”



Here is this coming week’s schedule of readings…



                Seeing Jesus/Going beyond God’s attribute(s)

                                that I found in the

                                      Psalm


Monday 2/13         Psalm 91         James 1:11

Tuesday 2/14         Psalm 92         Exodus 34:5-7

Wednesday  2/15 Psalm 93         Isaiah 53:10

Thursday 2/16         Psalm 94         Exodus 34:5-7 and

                                                            Isaiah 53:10 again

Friday 2/17         Psalm 95         Exodus 17:1-7



*Knowing that God is _____________ shows me that _________________________________.


Don't forget to share with us the attribute of God that most spoke to you this week!


Here is the link to our study on Facebook...WitW Facebook Page



Have a blessed week everyone!


Sandra


*from Jen Wilkin’s book,  Women of the Word.












You Might Also Like

0 comments