Thursday November 11th, Esther, such a time as this!

6:00 PM

 


Lord, I have loved you since I was a child.  My parents died when I was a young age and my uncle Mordecai has raised me to love You, Lord with all my heart, soul, mind and strength.  I never thought that someday I would be queen and much loved by the king.  You, Lord had a special purpose for my life and that was to save Your chosen people.  You orchestrated all the details of deliverance to Your people. 

Lord my soul waits for You and quietly submits to You.  For my hope comes from You.  You only are my Rock and my salvation, my fortress I will not be shaken or discouraged.  On You Lord my salvation and my glory rest.  You are my Rock of strength and refuge.  I trust in You at all times and I pour out my heart to You, for You God are a refuge for us.  Amen

Do you know Jesus as your Lord and Savior?  He has a plan for your life, just as He had for Esther.  I encourage you to read the whole book of Esther and see God at work.  Even though He is not mentioned in the entire book, you can know that He is in control. 



Every Friday we meet for prayer and would love to have you join us.  We meet at 9:00am EST.  over at women in the word

bulletin board on our facebook page.   https://www.facebook.com/groups/womenintheword2/

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments