Friday March 25th-Set your mind on things above!

5:00 PM

 



Father, I earnestly and humble come before You.  I have been so caught up with things of this world and they have only brought me anxiety, worry and fear.  I keep looking at my circumstances instead of focusing on You.  You are the only One who can bring me peace and joy.  You are the only One who answers my prayers. You are the only One who can guard my heart in Christ Jesus.  I come to You with a thankful heart for all that You have done for me in my lifetime.  I thank You that You have answered and will continue to answer all of my prayers and petitions before You.  I ask You for____________________________.  I will keep, asking, seeking and knocking, with a humble heart before You.  I know that my prayers are a delight to You.  I wait expectantly to see what and how You will accomplish Your will.  In Jesus name, Amen

Selah,

Lyn

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments