WOMEN OF THE OLD TESTAMENT- JACOB´S WIVES- PRAYER (Gen. 29-30)

8:30 PM

 


A PRAYER FOR LEAH’S STORY: (Gen. 29-30)

“Heavenly Father,

I humbly come before you knowing that you are a God full of compassion and loving-kindness.

I have no excuse to the fact that in obedience to my Father I tricked Jacob, so I could become his wife, knowing he did not love me, but was truly in love with my sister Rachel. I am aware that I had to pay the price for my sin, having to live for so long without the love and affection of my husband. But you Lord, knowing my regret and affliction for my sins You did not reject me, as others did, but YOU not only gave me your forgiveness, but YOU also gave me the blessing of motherhood! Over the years I have come to realize that Your love is more than enough for me, and you have blessed me beyond my expectations!

Because your love is better than life,
    my lips will glorify you.
I will praise you as long as I live,
    and in your name I will lift up my hands.
I will be fully satisfied as with the richest of foods;
    with singing lips my mouth will praise you.” (Psalm 63:3-5 NIV)

-Bless and affectionately praise the Lord, O my soul,
And all that is [deep] within me, bless His holy name.
2 Bless and affectionately praise the Lord, O my soul,
And do not forget any of His benefits;

12 As far as the east is from the west,
So far has He removed our transgressions from us.
13 Just as a father loves his children,
So the Lord loves those who fear and worship Him [with awe-filled respect and deepest reverence].


17 But the loving-kindness of the Lord is from everlasting to everlasting on those who [reverently] fear Him, And His righteousness to children’s children,18 To those who honor and keep His covenant, And remember to do His commandments [imprinting His word on their hearts]. (Psalm 103: 1-2, 12-13, 17-18) AMP
“May the glory of the Lord endure forever;
May the Lord rejoice and be glad in His works”.  (Psalm 104:31) AMP 
Amen!”

Here at WiTW we meet for prayer every Friday and we would love for you to join us. We meet at 9:00 am EST. It is a time of prayer and fellowship.

Mari Salinas



You Might Also Like

0 comments