SoulSearching Sunday~Truly know and understand

12:00 AM

Sunday, July 22, 2018



Week Twenty-nine

Welcome!  We pray that you have all had a precious time worshipping the Lord this morning!  Below you will find some thought provoking questions that will provide you a starting point to your journal writing to complete this week.  We hope that you will find this time soul satisfying!

Our reading this week was Jeremiah 1 - 29...

1. What are some of your interests and abilities? Reflect on the fact that God gave you the particular bents and gifts you have. How can you use them to worship Him? 

I knew you before I formed you in your mother’s womb. Before you were born I set you apart and appointed you as My spokesman to the world. (Jeremiah 1:5)

2. What is it you want or need-to know about God today? Write down one question; then find time to pursue the answer. How can you make it a habit to “truly know and understand” God? 

Let them boast in this alone: that they truly know me and understand that I am the LORD who is just and righteous, whose love is unfailing and that I delight in these things. I, the LORD, have spoken! (Jeremiah 9:24)

3. Motion sickness commonly occurs when a person can’t see coming turns in the road. How can trusting in God, who sees what lies ahead, help you avoid the anxiety about the future that can be as unpleasant as nausea? Thank God for His wonderful plans for you. 

“For I know the plans I have for you,” says the LORD. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.” (Jeremiah 29:11)


You Might Also Like

0 comments