Friday April 22nd-Prayer Warriors

9:00 AM

 



Abba Father, I cannot totally comprehend what Jesus did for me.  How He suffered and was beaten beyond recognition and all to take away the sins of the world.   What a great weight that must have been.  Not just mine but everyone’s.  I can never do anything to be right before You, except for Jesus.  When You see me, You see Jesus in me.  I ask You today that my life would be surrendered totally to You.  That I would walk in newness of life in Christ.  That I would not try to do things in my own strength but through Christ who strengthens me.  That I would not continue to walk in my flesh but in the power of the Holy Spirit who lives in me.  That my life may be pleasing in Your sight and bring You much honor and glory!  In Jesus name, Amen

Selah,

Lyn

And don't forget to head over to Facebook and join the discussion. just follow the link. https://www.facebook.com/groups/womenintheword2

 

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments