Friday April 15th- Prayer Warriors

6:00 PM

 


Abba Father,

I humbly come and surrender my life to You.  I am not worthy to come into Your presence but for the blood of Christ, who shed His blood to cover my sins, who took all my griefs and sorrows on the cross.  I give to You__________________________.  I do not want to carry them around any more, they only bring me down and take my joy in You away.  When I am reminded of my past sin  grief or sorrow, I will remember that You already took them for me.  Instead I will praise and worship You! I will praise You while I live. I will sing praises to Your name while I have my being.  It is good to sing praises to Your name, for it is pleasant and praiseworthy.  You are the One who heals the brokenhearted, You are abundant in strength and Your understanding is infinite.  I will praise You all the days of my life.  Amen!

Selah,                                                                                                     Lyn

And don't forget to head over to Facebook and join the discussion. just follow the link. https://www.facebook.com/groups/womenintheword2

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments