Women of the Bible ~ Mary Magdalene ~ Scripture Saturday ~ Isaiah 43:1

11:00 PM

 


Welcome to Scripture Saturday!

Our verse for this week is Isaiah 43:1..."But now, this is what the Lord says—He who created you, Jacob, He who formed you, Israel: 'Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine.'"

Jesus not only knew Mary's name, He knew everything about her. And just as Jesus knew the intimate details of Mary's life, the demons that were cast out of her, her kindness, and her suffering as she looked upon Jesus' death on the cross, He knows everything about you. When life's struggles seem to press on you from every side, and you begin to lose hope, remember that Jesus knows you and cares deeply for you. He calls your name, just as He called Mary's, and you can reach out to Him and He will carry you...with hope and love. You are His!

As you are memorizing our verse for this week remind yourself, "Jesus knows me. He knows the real me. He knows me and He loves me! 

He knows my name!"

Have a blessed week everyone!


You Might Also Like

0 comments