Scripture Saturday ~ Exodus 15:2 ~ Celebration~ Our strength, our defense, our salvation!

12:00 AM

Saturday, August 31, 2019



Welcome to Scripture Saturday!

This coming week's memory verse is Exodus 15:2...

The LORD is my strength and my defense; He has become my salvation. He is my God, and I will praise Him, my father's God, and I will exalt Him. (NIV)

God is our strength and our defense, and He is also our song. His strength and His defense will never let us down and we can praise Him continuously for it! 

God was salvation to His people during the time of Exodus, and they praised Him for His enduring love and protection. Today, we can do the same...because of what His Son did for us on the cross. 

When we are weak, He is our strength. When we fall, He is there to pick us up. When we face our enemy He is there to deliver us with His truth, His promises and His love. We will praise Him, we will exalt Him, for He is our God!


Sing a song of praise to your God today – whether out loud or silently in your heard – for He is worthy of our praise!









You Might Also Like

0 comments