Words By Roxanna ~ Jesus is The Key

9:08 AM

  • Madonna said, ‘When I was growing up I was religious in a passionate way. Jesus Christ was like a movie star, my favourite idol of all.’
  • Novelist H.G. Wells said, ‘I am an historian, I am not a believer. But this penniless preacher from Galilee is irresistibly the centre of history.’
  • Napoleon Bonaparte said, ‘I know men and I tell you that Jesus Christ is no mere man.’
Even people who would not describe themselves as followers of Jesus recognise that there is something extraordinary about him.

The key to life is Jesus. The key to understanding the Bible is Jesus. The key to understanding God’s character is Jesus. The key to getting our lives sorted out is Jesus. No one, not even angels, can compare to Jesus (Hebrews 1:1–14).
If we want to know what God is like, we need to look at Jesus. He said, ‘Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father’ (John 14:9). Everything we read and understand about God through the Bible needs to be read through the lens of Jesus. He is the ultimate revelation of God.
Blessings Roxanna

You Might Also Like

0 comments