The Promise of the Holy Spirit {Scripture Saturday}

11:30 PM



By Sandra Wyatt

Welcome to Scripture Saturday!  Today we begin our memorization of verses found in Acts with verse 1:8…

But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.

Jesus not only pointed to the right path, He promised that He, through the Holy Spirit, would give us the power to walk that path…”…you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you will be my witnesses…”

People will see Him as we are loving as He is loving, forgiving as He is forgiving, tenderhearted as He is tenderhearted, kind as He is kind, and pure as He is pure.

Jesus was a true and faithful witness of God.  And He promises that we will not be left alone when sharing the truth of His love and sacrifice for sinners.

Lord, I pray that others will see You through me as I am loving, forgiving, tenderhearted, kind and pure. I desire to glorify You!

Have a blessed and precious day everyone!

You Might Also Like

0 comments