SoulSearching Sunday~Hiding God's Word in our hearts

12:00 AM

Sunday, June 3, 2018



Week Twenty-two

Welcome!  We pray that you have all had a precious time worshipping the Lord this morning!  Below you will find some thought provoking questions that will provide you a starting point to your journal writing to complete this week.  We hope that you will find this time soul satisfying!

Our reading this week was Psalm Psalm 113 - 140...

1. The Bible is “God-breathed” - the inspired words from our loving heavenly Father. Thus we should fill our hearts and minds with eternal truths from His Word. What is your plan for “hiding” God’s Word in your heart?

I have tried my best for You - don’t let me wander from your commands. I have hidden Your Word in my heart, that I might not sin against You. Blessed are You, O LORD; teach me your principles. (Psalm 119:10-12)

2. Where are you tempted to look for help? What can you do to remember that your help comes from the LORD, and Him alone?

I look up to the mountains - does my help come from there? (Psalm 121:1)

3. With whom do you have a struggling relationship? Pray for that person and your relationship with him or her. Pray specifically about the next encounter you will have with that person, that it would be honoring and pleasing to God.

How wonderful it is, how pleasant, when brothers live together in harmony! (Psalm 133:1)



You Might Also Like

0 comments