Hills and Valleys {Job 15:1-21:34}

10:30 PM




For I know: My Redeemer lives

But as for me, I know that my Redeemer lives, and that he will stand upon the earth at last and after my body has decayed, yet in my body I will see God! (Job 19:25-26)

Job endured many tests and trials, but his patience and faith triumphed at the end (We will see this at the end of the study on this book).

I believe we have all gone through mountaintop experiences as well as "valleys".
We have all gone through dry times in our prayer and personal time with the Lord. Times when we have experienced God so intensively at a service at church and some other times when we haven't quite "felt" anything.

There are times when we can hear God so clearly and yet others when we cannot hear anything at all.

One thing for sure is that God is with us whether we feel Him or not.

Faith is not based on feelings, is about certainty.. knowing... Knowing that our Redeemer lives...Knowing who our God really is.

Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see.- Hebrews 11:1


We can walk through life with hope, peace and joy knowing that God knows what He is doing in us, through the trials and tests that we will all inevitably have to go through, as long as we live in this broken, corrupted and fallen world.

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." - John 16:33

So today, you may be facing great difficulty. Perhaps even feeling abandoned by all who are supposed to care for you. Job certainly did. But like Job, realize that YOUR REDEEMER LIVES and that He has promised to never leave you nor forsake you (Job 19:25)



Ask God to fill you with His presence and His peace.

Be patient and remain faithful, for God will come through for you, and you will be amazed!

Remain blessed and have an amazing weekend ahead :-)

PS. I'm leaving this video to encourage you today. This song blessed my life in a powerful way when I went through a very personal and painful loss last year. It's a great reminder that God remains the same and close to us whether we are on the "hills or valleys" of life. I pray it blesses your life today.. lots of love xx




You Might Also Like

0 comments